Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

Red's 100 Painting Challenge

I have decided to set Red a painting challenge.

One of her two favourite things to do is to paint - she never stops.  So the challenge is to paint 100 different paintings to decorate the walls of her house.

I will be playing it mostly wishacy and for the most part I will leave her to free will and help her to forful the wishes that she rolls.

She will be occupying this island  (Micro Island)
The less sims that Red comes into contact with the better, because her most favourite thing to do is to be a man eater and make a tonne of babies.

There are only 10 lot spaces on the island - and only three of them will be occupied to start with.  There is Red's home lot - a cemetery and a hangout lot where I will place a few of the necessary lunar lake (space saving) rabbit hole lots (bookstore - town hall - grocery store etc)

Using mods - I am allowing tourists to the island but only from two worlds - Sunset Valley and Moonlight Falls.  (Yes so I am hoping Marty will put in an appearance from time to time)


This is Red's house.  It will only be pretty small because I am hoping she will not need a large house.  I will be doing everything I can to prevent her from having a tonne of babies.




Yes Red eat the nice fruit!!   It will make you feel really good ... NOT!!


And there goes her chance of making any babies (unless she plants and grows them).  In four hours time she will turn into a simplant!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I won't be making a big deal of this writing wise, I do enough with my legacys, this will be just plain narative.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment