Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Painting Challenge - Update 2


 Red decides to take it on her own head to fulfill the wishes she is rolling on free will.


Move over Marty I think Red has just found herself a new man - this is ridiculously quick even for her!!

She makes full use of autonomous try for baby - I'm laughing because she is not filling her belly like she wants - she gets a forbidden fruit seed in her inventory instead!!


I can't avoid the inevitable so I decide to get it out of the way.  She has that first wish to complete - get married!!


Engaged


Married

He really doesn't know what he is letting himself in for .. Red is never faithful!!


Moved in

I was quite surprised by Harry's age, because I did not notice the wrinkles on his face.  While Red is only a few days into her young adult life - Harry is 9 days away from being elderly.

This is going to be a short marriage!! (26 days to be precise)

I am also very amused by Harry's LTW - heartbreaker ... he got to be nearly elderly without even having a girlfriend - he was never going to fulfil that wish.


Red likes to be out in the rain - anyway to absorb water



I am now fulfilling Harrys wishes to keep him occupied so that they don't constantly jump into bed like they are doing if I leave them to free will.


Harry is an angler so I got him the wishing well as a distraction, because he fishes a lot on free will.


So distracted by her new husband it took Red 2 days to do another painting

Mmm I don't like that thought!!


Painting 8


That distraction didn't last very long!!  And off they go to the bedroom to make more seeds!!  I wander when they are going to realise they can't have babies normally?

 
Don't like telescopes, but he wanted one
(they just encourage the aliens to come - which is already inevitable on this island with this being the only house)


Harry must have eyes in the back of his head - the mausoleum is behind him not out at sea - lol


Painting 9


Most of the painting have gone down into the basement so far.  Only two have been hung upstairs.


Painting 10


Harry is now a self emplyed angler and Red has started to make a decent income off her fruit and veg.  When they get stir crazy I am sending them to the grocery store to sell their fish and veg.


Being green fingered Harry likes to help her in the garden too


Painting 11


The basement is filling up with paintings slowly


Painting 12


Both Red and Harry are rolling baby wishes - and Red's gardening skill is at level 7 so she can now plant forbidden fruit seeds and she has rolled the wish to plant one.
so I decided to let them have a plant baby to keep them happy.

Red plants two seeds - they don't all turn out to be babies half of them turn out to be fruit.  I am hoping that one will be a baby and the other a fruit so that Harry can become a plant sim.


The next day the forbidden fruit seeds have sprouted.


which Harry is taking good care of.


We have a strange plant in the garden


Red has planted herself to recharge her needs



Painting 13


I spoke too soon ... here come the aliens
Thankfully it is Red they have come for an not Harry or we might have been getting an alien baby.




No I wouldn't be too happy either!!


Painting 14


Day two - just another two days to wait to see if they are babies or fruit.


This is a new one on me - I caught Harry talking to the forbidden fruit plants.  I can only presume it is because of his green thumb trait.


He had a conversation with both plants - I hope that isn't a sign that they are both babies!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment